Friday, October 31, 2008

it is end of October!

It is the last day of October today and I won't be online everyday anymore starting tomorrow. Like I said earlier, I decided not to subscribe this line in my house anymore. See now that I made this decision, there are so many assignments which I need to be online finding information sigh.. Oh.. actually I only have one assignment right now =.= that's the Pharmacology of Vitamin B6 due to my failure in my mid semester exam that day. Orthodontics assignment done! Felt so relieved for that =]

I checked the result in the Department of Pharmacology again myself today. My name is there written: 070600187 PAN LI TING Farmakologi Vitamin B6. I tried my best to smile more today. Yeshh.. I'm still very down with my result because I think I can do this paper that day. There were two papers which I think I can't do, they are Oral Biology and Pathology Anatomy.

It was said that they only marked this Pharmacology paper randomly. Those papers which got marked were the real results they got, while the rest, the department just simply failed them. It was said that it all depends to our luck. Again, the word LUCK was used in the Faculty of Dentistry. So should I say myself lucky or unlucky? There are all together 26 students passed this pharmacology paper, leaving around 44 students failed this paper. Unlucky because I'm not one of the 26 students. Lucky because there are another 43 students accompanying me working hard for this journal and presentation just to get another extra 5 to 10 marks >.< The duedate will be 22nd of November. Sounded long to go but that day will be here with a blink!

I came home after buying fruits and that was what I consumed today. Yea.. just fruits but I felt so full till now. I cleaned my room, did the laundry and my best friend 'rain' is here again. Gosh~ Why can't it be a hot day when I washed my clothes. Everytime I washed my clothes, it will be a raining day. It is blazing hot when I was washing everytime but when it is time for me to hung them out there to dry, the sky will turn dark with heavy clouds and strong wind. =.='

Polished the acrylic using dental shine: pumis. I got cheated! They said it will be more shining after polishing using dental shine but now it is getting worse and these powders scratched my acrylic causing myself to have to polish them all over again. A big huge sigh again~

Received a call later in the evening around 3.30pm from my junior Zi Hao asking for help to show him direction. I was watching BBT that time! Somehow I stopped and went out to give him my hand. Well, a pretty good senior I am huh? lol. As usual! *perasan betul* I know I was really fierce to my juniors in MGSS last time especially the juniors in the marching band. I am deeply sorry treating you girls that way but it was kind of fun scolding you people wakakkakaa..

I went out to the junction outside my house realizing Zi Hao is not alone. In fact, he was with another 3 gyus. I brought them to Dr Zairul's place. Arriving there we found out our lecturer is not at home so we gave him a call and waited for him for quite a while. I came home about an hour later and asked for my senior's help. See... here, Malaysian Chinese are very little. We know how important it is to help each other here. There I helped my juniors in settling their physics studies problem, here I asked for my senior's help for my IMT work that I'm going to do tomorrow.

Brother Jo is a very nice guy who helped me alot here in Medan. Guess what?! He was actually my net friend and I didn't know this net friend is Brother Jo until half a year ago OMG! The world is so SMALL! Wondered why are the names mentioned are all guys' names? hahaha.. that is because the Faculty of Dentistry here has only 9 Malaysian chinese girls including myself. I was in the second batch of malasian chinese studying here and I'm one of the 2 girls in my batch. I only have one chinese lady senior, the other 6 girls are juniors who just join us in this field 3 months back. That is why, we coomunicate more with guys when it comes to study matters. Hmm.. I did nothing other than finding informations on pyridoxine, I meant vitamin B6 since then till now that I got so bored I crapped for the last time for this month at this site.

Do accept my apology if I've been wasting your time to have you reading all these bullshits I scribbled and Thanks alot for spending your precious time and care for me =) I really have to work hard now that the finals are so near! I don't want to fail this pharmacology paper especially because I want to GRADUATE early! If I failed, I won't be able to join the practicals next year and then everything will be delayed. Dudes, pray hard for me will ya? I know you will! hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...