Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm USELESS!

Listening to Jay Chou’s songs made me flash back on the day where K brought me to his house when I said I wanted to see Colby. I browsed on facebook just now and saw him changing his status from ‘it’s complicated’ into ‘single’. I felt weird knowing him staying at home, not going out for dating while he chatted with me in MSN about two weeks ago. I didn’t dare to ask him about his relation with his current girlfriend.

That was the time he started changing his status from ‘in relationship’ into ‘it’s complicated’. I wondered if they argued. Whatever happened, I’m very sure this time it is not because of me. Glad to know that I don’t feel guilty this time like when he broke up with KY. Now that I saw him changing the status into ‘single’, I felt like messaging him asking about what happened but I’m sure he won’t tell.

I know he won’t tell. Is this because I really know him? Or is it just because of what I think? Maybe I shouldn't be that confident. I can’t stop thinking of him after I saw the changes in facebook. Li Ting! Why are you thinking of him so much right now?! He doesn’t like you anymore. Wake up! Perhaps he didn’t even loved you before. What now?! Do you still love him? Waiting for him? Nonsense! Do you think he is worth you waiting for? You hate smoker and He IS a SMOKER! He changed once, so?! Sigh. LI TING! You’re USELESS! Can’t you not be thinking of him so much right now? You're having Oral Biology paper tomorrow morning and you only studied 2 chapters out of 7 chapters! Another paper on Philosophy in the noon and you haven't even open up the book and CONGRATULATIONS both papers are in essay =.=!

Come one! STOP dreaming! Studies are far more important!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...