Tuesday, October 07, 2008

MSN

I'm SAD I couldn't sign into MSN these two days. I don't know what is wrong with it. I miss my friends and family so much I wanted to video call them or at least I can have a good chat with them. The line here is so bad I can't even load the page.sighs..

I'll have my first paper tomorrow though. Dental Public Health at 10am Medan time (11am Malaysia time). It's lucky for me that I discussed with my housemates just now about the timetable for examination again or else I got the wrong one. My Dental Radiology paper is supposed to be on Monday but I thought it is on this coming Saturday. Sad news is that Orthodontics will be on this Saturday. Gosh~ that three thick books are still stacked up in dust.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...