Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NANANA . TWINKLE

Another masterpiece by Kenji! woo-hoo~ I'm loving this song so much now. It is a song telling us how did couples usually argued. So basically, the girl will sing, complaining what her boyfriend did to her, the guy replied by explaining to her and complain about his girlfriend too. It is a chinese song not English.

I love xiao zhu so much these days I go crazy of him! Wonder what will happen if he stands right in front of me. oh.. I guess I'll melt right there. He is so cute! Cute in every angle, no matter when he is hosting a show or acting especially in HOTSHOT! He is the perfect guy to hold the character in that movie. Lately I found a song named Twinkle, an English song, sang by xiao zhu and a japanese girl, I forgot her name lol. A nice song too! Never thought xiao zhu can sing english so well. Wonder how come his english is so 'good' in the variety show he is hosting >.< I'm not sure whether it is new song but I think it might be a very old song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...