Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ITCHO warui warui >.<

Had my IMT practical today in the morning at 8am. As usual, the lecturer came late. Not only the lecturers came late, the lab assistant also came late which wasted my time. Alright, should actually put the blame to myself too for doing things slowly because I didn't prepare pot acrylic which is one of the equipmetns I need today to mix the acrylic. Hmm... but I don't see the use of buying this pot. We are going to use this one time only. Annyway, I managed to borrow this pot from my friend, Tri (a regular class student, also my sub-group mate). Ohh.. no no no. It is not a big pot the way you imagined. It is a very very very very tiny pot.

So, I wasted my time beginning of my practical this morning resulting myself not manage to boil this acrylic for an hour. Thought I gotta continue doing the boiling at home but I don't have a stove at home >.< Planned to pay a visit to Sun Plaza like OMG li ting, not that place again =.=" but what to do this is the only place here. Nope! This time I don't go there just to plainly waste my time or lepak or whatever but to get something real important. I always wanted to buy a rice cooker but thought I myself don't know cooking, so what is the use if I have a rice cooker? Today is different! I must and I have to buy rice cooker TODAY! I meant today.

Yep! RICE COOKER! I'm very sure I'm wide awake right now, you didn't read wrongly and it is definitely not a typing error. I gotta buy a rice cooker today. Wonder why a girl is who is not interested in cooking at all would buy and it is a MUST some more omg!? I need it to boil my acrylic =.=" haha.. yea .. acrylic, one of the dental material. I know I know. You would possibly say things like 'Hello? li ting! Named rice cooker, it is supposed to cook something you can eat not something got to do with your crazy teeth-linked stuff' >.<

ya ya ya.. I won't deny or object what you people are going to say. I know very well that rice cooker is one of the cooking utensil and is meant to cook something we can eat, not something which we can't eat and in fact, produce strong uneasy smell but what can I do? According to the assistant, this acrylic will spoil if I don't boil it by tonight. I can't use it anymore if I do it tomorrow morning. See I don't want to repeat this process all over again this coming Saturday where everyone else are busy polishing already. I don't want to be left out that way >.< *giggles* I'm pretty sure if Chun is going to read this, he is so gonna repeat my words and emphasis "I DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT OUT"

Before buying this rice cooker and other dry food, I went to Itcho for lunch. It is a Japanese restaurant selling sushi and many other Japanese dishes. This is the second time I entered and still the same old impression this restaurant is giving me. NO GOOD! The first time I went in, perhaps it was a year ago? Or last semester? I couldn't remember. The eggs used for tamago maki is not fresh and so I decided not to enter this restaurant again. Not again in my life.

Lately, these bunch of malay girls in my class, who is crazy over gossipgirl and japanese food like me, said Itcho is VERY GOOD! They said the service was good, the food was good, environment is good too, everything is good to them. So I thought I might give it another try going into this restaurant but to my disappointment, the food in here is 'TAKAI to MAZUII'!! means EXPENSIVE and BAD (taste)!! A big huge sigh~!

I got no idea what is wrong with this.. It is so difficult for me to upload photos here. sigh~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...