Friday, December 31, 2010

Tua Pui, I'm so sorry

Tua pui passed away this morning. A friend of mine asked for my help to babysit his hamsters while he is back to Malaysia for holiday. Since I’ll be alone here settling the registration matters, so I nodded saying yes, I would love to! The 3 hamsters are cute. 2 of them are aggressive I didn’t dare to really play with them. Before he left Medan, he taught me the way to clean the hamsters and taught me how to feed them. Without these hamsters as company these few days, I would be bored to death. I showered for them like the way he taught me. They are all hyperactive hamsters. It feels like they never rest.

Tua pui, the white hamster was so naughty yesterday playing with the water from its water bottle making himself all wet and all the shear woods down there sticks on him. So I cleaned and dried him. He was still running around happily and stupidly as usual. He loves to run a big round, stand and then drop on its back. That’s the cutest part and the people who see that would say ‘you stupid!’ but he brought us joy. This morning when I’m awake, I disturbed all 3 hamsters as usual but realized tua pui didn’t respond much. I thought he was just plain lazy, I even said to him ‘get up you lazy bum’ as if he understands English >.<>

I started to worry. I don’t have my friend’s latest number in Malaysia. I contacted kiddo but he wasn’t replying. I reckoned See Theng might know more since tua pui’s papa is See Theng’s hamster. She told me she’ll bring some antibiotics here after her work. Maybe he is sick, she said. She also told me ‘prognosis not good already. Usually when a hamster is weak like that, few days later they’ll pass away but don’t worry so much. I’ll bring antibiotics later.’ I kept wondering what will happen to tua pui when I was doing my registration in campus. I gave Zkang calls to tell him about it. I felt so sorry I didn’t take good care of his hamsters.

I quickly rush home once I’m done with the registration which was about 5 hours later. I was shocked to see ants are all over him already. He passed away. I don’t know what is wrong with him. I rang Zkang immediately. He must be regretting handing his hamsters to me. I’m not sure if I made any mistake while taking care of him. I wondered why he passed away that sudden. I texted See Theng and told her about it. We both buried him together.

Tua pui, may you rest in peace T.T

1 comment:

Joanne said...

R.I.P Tua Pui..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...