Friday, October 03, 2008

missed calls

I hate missed calls! I had enough with all these missed calls! Not to mention those silly irritating unknown callers who played with missed calls throughout the nights few months back. INDONESIANS! Again, Indonesians caused frustration! I'm sorry to those good Indonesians out there but I really hate it. Why are the people here so irresponsible? irritating? silly? I don't know what word to use anymore. They are such a nuisance. They don't know how to respect people. But I can complain no more... thinking about the days that I'm gonna be here, another about 4 years to go. I must be patient.

I hate myself as pretender. I pretended to smile in front of these silly people, tried to be friendly with them but what do I get in return? Being taken advantage of? sighs...

I slept at 5am this morning. Spent my time thorughout the night studying Dental Public Health. I felt so tired that I don't feel like getting up to read the sms I received at 8.45am. Guess what? this girl missed call me at 8.46am. I got no idea why she must missed call me everytime she sent a message to me. I sounded rude to her this morning when I replied her sms. I'm so sorry for that. I replied 'please DO NOT missed call me. If you wanna call, give me a proper call. I don't know what question will be out for your mid sem. Study what the lecturers had taught you.'

She is one of my juniors but she is NOT my mentee! She is an Indonesian where I can't think of a reason why she came to me and asked for notes. The funniest thing about her is, we're now studying in university already. I mean come on la.. studying in uni already, means you're at least 18 years old. You want notes, you come and ask me la.. why want your mother to call me?! wtf?! It is not because I scared to talk to your mother or what.

It is just that I don't like the way your mother talked to me. Yea.. It is true that I heard you're one of the royal families. Not INDONESIA's royal family but INDIA's royal family? I really wonder how come India's people can be here but who cares? Royal family so what?! You're royal family means I must pass you all my notes is it?! Those are my notes. I don't like to give you, I won't give you! If you read this, stare at these words properly.

SHOW BETTER ATTITUTE and I'LL PASS YOU MY NOTES IN SEMESTER 1 TO YOU! and PLEASE!! Do not ask me what question will be asked in exams anymore. I'm not the lecturer. I don't create questions to be asked in exams! You want past year questions, go FIND YOURSELF! Why want me to find for you pulak? I got no relations with you. Don't treat me as your servants!

bahh.. I'm really not in a mood now. I hate it when people disturbing while I'm sleeping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...