Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what is wrong with my leg?

I got bitten by an insect the day before yesterday. It hurts when it stung which woke me up that morning. I don’t know what kind of insect stung me though. It is a little painful yesterday but today, OMG! It swells as big as my palm now. I’m NOT kidding man! I think this is what we call inflammation. According to what I studied, 5 external signs of inflammations:
(a) Tumor? Yes it swells!
(b) Rubor? Yes it is red in colour!
(c) Dolor? Yes it hurts! It’s painful!
(d) Calor? Yeppie… it is warm when you touch it!
(e) Functio laesa? I think so? It is inconvenient for me to walk now as it bit at my leg.

Lol. Alright I’m a little crazy on this right now. It somehow showed I studied and half-prepared for my Pathology Anatomy paper tomorrow right? Ha ha ha… *woops* syokk sendiri jerr... Hmm… guess I better go check in polyclinic tomorrow. *wonder if I’ll meet my Biology lecturer in the clinic again*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...