Sunday, October 05, 2008

hiking

I regreted not joining the others for hiking today. It is 5.17am now where those who joined the trip to Gunung Sribayak had already arrived to the top of the mountain. Remember the trip I said the other day with the cheap 40k fees which is less than RM16 and sleeping at a place without tent? Yea.. I'm talking about the trip right now. Wonder why I critic so much that day but now I regret for it?

I didn't get the correct information about the trip. They were telling it is going to be a two days and a night trip to Gunung Sribayak, sleeping on the ground on the top of the mount without tent in this raining season. The actual trip goes this way. They only started their journey by bus last night at around 7pm. Gathered at the campus I guess? I'm not so sure. Then they'll take a bus to the destination and start hiking at night.

Hiking at night will be dangerous for sure but I'm very sure that it'll be whole loads of fun being there at night! They are so lucky it didn't rain. Now, all of them are feasting their eyes with the peaceful view from the top of Gunung Sribayak. Perhaps they're waiting for sunrise? Me? I was here all night with my books again. Not Dental Public Health anymore. I'm done with that subject, will open up the book again on Tuesday to flash back what I've studied before exam.

I was with my Dental Radiology. Named radiology, it is all about X-ray, the so-called black and white photo. I don't really study those yet. It is all about basic on how do we process the films, the protections, the correct temperature to develop the film, stuff like that. Again, it is all about memory work in Dentistry studies. Here we're supposed to memorized which degree should the target be towards the patient and stuff... I have to study more though. They are confusing. This is my killer subject.

Anyway, wishing those who joined the trip having fun over there at Gunung Sribayak. I'm sure there is still chance for me to go there. I'll be here for about another 4 years. I don't believe they won't organize another trip to Gunung Sribayak as there isn't alot of nice places nearby Medan. It seemed like places around here are all about sight-seeing. It sounded boring but when you're at that spot that time, trust me, you'll be amazed just like how I felt when I first got down from the bus, looking at the view of Lake Toba from Sipiso-piso. It is amazing! Many said it was as if we were in fairy tale, some sort of like Dinosaurland lol. You'll know when you see. haha... I know Dinosaurland sounded abit crazy or perhaps exaggerated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...