Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Emily

1. Would you marry for money?
NOPE

2. Have you had braces?
Yep and I'm having a retainer with me in my mouth right now =)

3. Could you live without a computer?
Of course!

4. If you could live in a different decade which would it be?
hmm.. never thought of it. Perhaps 80s?

5. Do you drink enough water?
I'm dehydrated

6. Do you wear shoes at home or take em off?
taken off

7. What are your favourite fruits?
mangosteen, jackfruit, longan, strawberry

8. What is your favourite place to visit?
my actual home in Kuantan =.= I miss it so much

9. Are you photogenic?
I don't think so. I look fat

10. Do you dream in colour or black and white?
colours

11. Why do you take surveys?
Emily tagged me >.<

12. Do you drink alcohol?
once in a blue moon lol

13. What is the most beautiful language?
mummy's language

14. Do you like being kissed when you're asleep?
that's so sweet

15. What do you like MOST: sunrise or sunset?
sunrise

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 years old?
don't think so. What can I do with that age? o.O

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
yeaa.. I don't like my big tummy

18. What body part of the opposite sex is sexiest?
his eyes

19. When watching scary movies are the lights on or off?
the darker the place the better!

20. Do you believe in magic?
Nope

21. Do you believe in ghosts?
A little

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Ocassionally. When my little cousins are watching, I join =.=

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
I never thought they were real

24. Do you write poems?
I'm bad in writing

25. Do you snore?
no no no

26. You sleep more on yor back, front, or sides?
sides especially right side!

27. Would you rather ave a poodle or a rootweiler?
hmm... o.O

28. Are you basically a happy person?
yep

29. Are you tired?
very tired indeed

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
I don't take caffeine

31. How do you take your coffee?
I don't take caffeine! duhh..

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
let me count. in this current house in medan, there are altogehter around 12 I guess?

33. Do you get along with your parents?
very well

34. Do you smoke?
I once thought of trying but NOPE I don't smoke and I hate smokers

35. Do you have a kitty?
... =.=

36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
what a question >.<'

37. What do you do when you're sad?
I seal my mouth

38. What do you need most now?
sleep, sLeEp and SLEEP

39. What song are you listening to now?
wilber pan's songs

40. What are you craving right now?
Chocolates

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...