Thursday, October 02, 2008

blurr...

Aduii.. I sounded so blur chatting with Nithia just now. Thanks so much to her for the lessons on how to use this blogger thingy *swts* Yea.. I admit I am still very lost in using this blogging stuff especially with those complicated long long >?/*(%# signs in html or javascript or whatever which I don't understand at all @.@

Again, this is also another friend where I almost lost contact with her. She shifted to Subang. Kuantan is like so quiet without her. Well, people who knows Nithia should know that she is one of the loudest girls. Come to think of it, I think most girls in my class last time were loud. Talks nonstop like we will die without speaking out loud BUT WE ENJOYED chatting this way!!! lol

I really miss those days where we can talk to our friends like 24/7. High school life, I bet everybody missed it. I still remember Hui Yi and me were noisy until my English teacher named us 7-11. Yea 7-11 because our mouth never closed. lol. Never knew that this name were spread all over MGS until a month ago, one of the juniors which I don't recognised her *I'm so sorry for that* asking 'how is both the branches of 7-11 doing? I only see Hui Yi. Where is Li Ting?'

Specially to this unknown junior: li ting is in Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia now taking Dentistry studies. Thanks alot for your care of us both! lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...