Sunday, October 19, 2008

aunty li ting?

I just received a message from my sister about her latest update. I had not been chatting with her for so long, ever since I can't use my MSN Messenger. I can't even reinstall it right now DAMN IT! Err.. by the way, Ann is not my real sister hehehe.. I only have a brother. A younger handsome brother studying in SMTP? or SMKTP? It's about the same la... with or without the 'K'. People from Kuantan, you might know that school, Tanah Putih.

Ann is just a very very super duper close friend who knows me since I was given birth, we played together since young and she brings me out when she got her own car, and yeaa.. good sister! She bought me stuffs, dresses and all whenever she sees something nice and cute, especially when she is having holiday overseas! THANK YOU so much Ann jie!!

She is going to give birth to a baby next month and so she sent me a message saying 'hey.. wazzzup? Missing me in Medan? You're my sister and so you'll be aunty next month!! So what do you feel now aunty li ting? first time being an aunty huh? lol'

Gosh!! I thought having a baby is a good news... BUT why call me aunty?! I don't want to be called Aunty li ting! That sounded so old! I'm not even 20 alright *giggles* Hello.. AUNTY ANN! I'm still li ting jie jie not aunty li ting laa... in fact I shouldn't call you Ann jie anymore. You're married.. let's see.. let me call you Aunty Ann. That sounds good too! lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...