Monday, October 27, 2008

bad day

I had my Pathology Anatomy practical in the morning. Thought I'm having exam today, so I didn't really paid much attention in this practical :X aikss.. lecturer on duty today is Dr Trikut ma.. no need scared. If Drg. Rehulina cannot la.. She might kill me *opps*

Then, this guy came and spoilt my happy mood. I guess it is really hard for me to change a person's impression to me when they had ruined it once. I hate him so much for showing me attitudes like I did something wrong to him, and purposely made me say sorry to him. I've been trying hard to be nice to him and also be really patient towards his attitude because I thought we're housemates, so we somehow better be friends. BUT he really go over the limit! Why must make me feel guiilty all the time?! It is not my wrong and I won't feel guilty alright! Hello? like yea.. I've rejected you, can you be more gentleman in facing this fact? You're showing me attitudes where everybody else around us even our coursemates noticed the changes in you, and yet, you're putting all the blames on me! GREAT!

You know what?! I am really glad that I didn't choose you. I thank GOD that I rejected you. Perhaps I should also thank Aunty Maggie for her zodiac compatible lessons =.=' I can't imagine what will happen if you're my boyfriend like OMG! I hate to be controlled and the feelings of being blame FOR NOTHING!

He really spoil my mood laa.. like I got so angry this morning. Joanne sounded like she is afraid to talk to me >.< *I'm so sorry J! You know me, I'm short-tempered especially when it comes to this weirdo*

I finished practical early and managed to get signature from Dr Trikut early. He gave me the permission to leave first. So I left the lab with Joanne to the canteen looking for Albert to hand him his journal and bag. There, I grabbed the chance talking to regular class students *only to get tips on the coming exam actually =.=*

Call me realistic, I sat with Marlisa and her darling, Richard where she is having her Indomie Goreng that moment and at the same time I noticed her wallpaper on her phone. That was so nice I wanted to have these photo shooting too! If it is that nice, I don't mind paying Rp. 700k since the make ups, hair-dos, and dresses are provided, including a small photo album of 15 pages and a big portrait to be hung on the wall. Wow~ Guess I won't have enough time this holiday in Malaysia to go for it though. Oh yea.. back to the topic, so Marlisa is nice enough to jot down all the important points and told me the questions asked in her practical exam.

Funny scene soon happened. Joanne asked if I wanna have breakfast. Since there is one hour to go before exam, alright! Let's FEAST! Kind Joanne went to order our Indomie Goreng *we can't resist seeing Marlisa having it* We both waited for very long but the noodles doesn't seemed to appear in front of us until this aunty from the first stall came near to our table, we reminded her. She seemed to us as if she didn't know Joanne ordered. Never mind. We ordered and waited again. Only then two plates of fried noodles suddenly appear on our table, brought to us by the 3rd stall aunty. Joanne told us blurly saying she thought she ordered from the previous aunty but she actually went to the 3rd stall *sighs... Joanne, when only you can be not that blur? or is it PK stressed you out?*

Practical test is held of course in Pathology Clinic laboratory in the Faculty of Medicine where we have to walk for about 6 minutes to arrive there. I joined the second trip which means, i'm in the second group of students who went in for the test. Thought I'm well prepared especially after getting the tips from Marlisa BUT to my disappointment!!! The questions I got is another set of questions and guess what?! Thanks alot to myself for not being serious, I got most of the questions wrong. Gosh~ I hope I don't fail la.. I don't want to retake such a practical.

After the exam, Chun and that weirdo went to library to get some books for our philosophy assignments as references. I came home with Joanne. Swept the floor in my room, showered, did laundry and here it comes BBT! I watched the latest episode I have with me which was on TV last Friday hoping to see BATO in it but too bad he is not around this episode. Talking about Bato, I forgot how I managed to get his blog add and here I come reading his posts crazily! It is still new and most of them are funny exactly like himself in the programme.

Like many other ordinary blogger including myself, he too blog about his daily life and he said working with Channel V is very difficult but he is happy. Only then I realize many of us showed our faces to outhers but kept the bitterness in ourselves. How I hope things can be easier and need not facing them so complicatedly. Perhaps I should learn from now on.

Ernest messaged me these days like he wanted me to share my problems with him. Not to say I don't want to share but I don't want to add any burden to you >.< You're working and studying at the same time. I think it might be really hard for you. Like I said in the messages, I still can handle the things here. No worries and be happy! lol. Opps o.O' Not Ernest the Ah Sern Kor Kor who is studying in India le.. it is another Ernest. *aduii.. so many Ernest* Oh yeaa.. I can't contact Ah Sern Kor Kor le.. Wondered if he changed his India number T.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...