Monday, October 13, 2008

365 days are NOT enough for a STUDENT

ma : girl, how's your exam today?
me : hmm.. not that good. Alot of the things asked like I know but I not sure.
ma : see? Always tell you to study you don't want. Everytime when exam's around only you'll start to panic.
me : haha.. I lazy ma.. plus.. no time study also.
ma : everyday also say no time no time.. how come when tomorrow got exam, today you got so much time to study?!
me : *keeps quiet, think hard, still trying to find excuses* err.. haha.. because tomorrow got exam so today MUST study? lol

See? This is what happened most of the time when it comes to examination season. I always tell my parents that I got no time to study. Wonder where all my time went *hmm? where?* Sleep? Watch movie? haha.. I guess they all went there. But look, come to think of it, in fact I think time really is not enough for a student to study. There is too much to study in our life, dealing with all these boring looking thick books. Let us all count together:

Typical academic year for a student:

Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest, also we call it a FAMILY DAY.
Days left 313.

Summer holidays - 50 days where weather is very hot and and stuffy that is why is difficult to study.
Days left 263.

8 hours daily sleep - 122 days GONE. These are to keep our skin complexion good and MOST IMPORTANTLY, so that the next day we can pay full attention in our lectures.
Days left 141.

1 hour for daily playing (good for health and it is a MUST for a normal human being to relax everyday) - means 15 days.
Days left 126.

2 hours daily for food and other delicacies (proper mastication and swallowing for easy digestion) - means 30 days.
Days left 96.

1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days.
Days left 81.

Exam days per year - at least 35 days.
Days left 46.

Festival celebrating & semester break (holidays) - 40 days.
Days left 6.

For sickness per year - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.

Movies and functions per year - at least 2 days (I took more than two days most of the time)
1 day left.

That 1 day is your birthday.
It is your BIRTHDAY! How can you study on that day?! That's the day where we hang out with friends or perhaps have a gathering with family.

So, Balance = 0

So, I'm right that we STUDENTS always have NO TIME to study! So how do you expect a student to score in his/her examination?

It's not the fault of student if he/she fails because the year ONLY has 365 days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

li ting ~
i agree with ur statement ...
365 days are not enough leh ...
not enough to play oso .. don say study la ..
wakakakakaka ..
last minute study baru syokk ma ..
heheheheh ..
take care lo ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...