Thursday, October 30, 2008

FAILED

*sighs* I never expect a message received from this weirdo today on my way walking out of the campus to catch a public transport to head home. I felt so tired after the classes especially philosophy class which I still don't see the use of studying it. After attending this class for about 3 months, I don't understand, not even a thing in the class! I don't like the lecturer who think himself as funny where he joked in the class, I can't even laugh even I forced myself to do so because I never understand what he is trying to tell. I wondered why the Indonesians, girls especially can laugh so hard and they seemed to me like they can't wait to enter this class every week. Gosh~ Today he wasted our time, i meant MY time for another 40 minutes. Yea.. he let us out 40 minutes later. OMG! Thank GOD I still survive coming out of the class.

I felt so tired after this useless class, I walked so slowly alone. I just thought I want to have a good sleep to regain the energy in me. Here I hope I won't have any troble or problems anymore today, there I received message informing me about my Pharmacology and Theraphy result for my mid semester examination that day. The Awesome One FAILED! I failed this subject and now I'm supposed to submit a journal entitled 'pharmacology of vitamin B6' sighs...

I felt so down today and I don't feel like moving or talking at all. I feel that I have no more energy in me. I don't know if it is because of my result or is it because of the class which ended 40 minutes later than the actual time it is supposed to end. Arrived to the small lane back home, I met Kok Weng and Ivy together. Wondered if they are couple now but I didn't ask and I didn't even uttered a word seeing them, not even a greet. I'm so sorry for my rude-ness. Ivy asked why am I home so late. I smiled a little and said 'I just came back from campus. I had class for this extra subject taken.' Come to think of it, today I really came home late, in fact, the latest in this semester. I arrived home at 3.30pm (Malaysia time would be 4.30pm)

After messaging mummy informing her about my bad result, *I'm so sorry for not studying properly to get good grades, mummy. I know I disappoint you. I feel real guilty for it* I went for a shower. Mummy then called me sounded very worry and in fact she apologized that she responded late and told me she just read my message. I sent her that message at around 3.40pm, which means in Malaysia it is already 4,40pm. She read it at 5pm and thought she was late because she read it more than an hour after the message sent. I then explained slowly to her that I just sent that message before I went for shower which was about 20 minutes ago.

She then asked about my condition exactly the same tone like the time I failed my General Radiology paper last semester. Again, mama is always here for me when I need someone. Even though she is not here by my side in person, but she called! I felt so guilty everytime I let them down. My family is very supportive and I love my family. They never blame me in fact they will encourage me to try harder. Thank you so much for giving me chances all the time to change myself.

Guess I must strive harder over here. Dentistry is far more difficult then I expected. I once thought dentistry might be an easier course compared to medicine but now I think I'm wrong. Looking at our practicals itself, we already know how much we have to spend time in perfecting the models we are doing, unlike docotrs-to-be from the faculty of medicine only look down to the microscope all the time. Work hard li ting! Finals are here again in 5 weeks time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...