Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr. C

I won't be blogging that much beginning next month. Perhaps I only will publish a post in a month because I AM GOING TO STOP HAVING THIS SHIT WIFI CONNECTION at home! The line is so slow. Is it because Indonesia's line is always like this? Honestly, I don't think so. My other coursemates who also have this WIFI connection in their house can browse their favourite webpage so easily, not to mention those who are using cables, they can even watch gossip girl online in youtube!

I was very upset with this line actually. I don't know what is wrong with this line in my house. Also, there is this myth where they say if we're using 'xun lei' to download stuff, that will make the connection go even slower. I admit I don't know much about computer BUT is there really such a thing?! I don't think it is because of this programme which helps us in downloading! WHY? I've uninstall it and used Utorrent for a month which is so slow, I only manage to download 6 FILES IN A MONTH! Specially to Mr. C, IF you think that is because of 'xunlei', I AM SO NOT GOING TO AGREE with you!

Using Utorrent as recommended by Mr. C, me too can't manage to load the webpage like now! That will take a very long time too, then why need to blame XunLei?! I'm going to tell here now that I DON'T LIKE people to complain behind me! If you want to complain about the programme I'm using, come to me, talk to me. Why need to change off our network name into words like "NO xunlei! Its a LICH!!" or "WTF!! NO XUNLEI!!"?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...