Thursday, October 02, 2008

Karlson Soh

The person above is one of my best friends. I just had a good chat with him few hours back in msn. If I'm not mistaken, the last time we met was Chinese New Year 2007 at Sik Mei's place. Wow~ never thought time passed so fast. It has been more than a year since we last met.


I didn't know how we suddenly chatted about the past just now. There were misunderstandings between me and him. We somehow managed to be honest to each other just now and I'm glad we're friends. Best friends indeed. Frankly speaking, I miss him alot. 


Like he said just now, he cared alot for me. I knew. All these while, I knew you cared alot for me. Maybe it all must depends on what people say, FATE. I loved you too and I appreciate how you worked so hard for me, everything that you did for me, your care, even your lessons on accountings and histories lol. Thanks alot Karlsy. I promise, we will be best friends forever and I wish you luck with your girlfriend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...