Saturday, October 25, 2008

acrylic done!

I went to campus for nothing this entire week >.< Lecturers were absent for every class. Wondered if they are really busy with their patients or they're lazy. BUT it is DEFINITELY a lie if all of them are busy with patients like how can lecturers busy with patients at the same time?! I heard there are loads of assignments ready for us to be done before final which is in another 6 weeks to go.

My first assignment given is journals on any topic related to philosophy. It is a group work and we're supposed to submit on Thursday and yet, we still haven't started discussing anything about it. Shiatt...

Anyway, I've done my acrylic! I mean, even the polishing! I've done it in the lab today! woohoo~ I'm so happy about it and proud of my work hehe... but there is this bubble problem which made a small hole if you examine my work detailly otherwise you won't see the hole :X again, I can't manage to upload my photos here. Wanna have a look at my work? go to http://profiles.friendster.com/9088344  

I'm going to have tom yam steamboat dinner tonight! I'm quite excited about going into the kitchen in few hours time. I never cut chicken or fish before and I'm going to do it later! Hopefully I don't cut my hand this time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...