Monday, October 20, 2008

li ting is in boredom

Why are students having this kind of funny attitute? When the exam is near, we're lazy to study, we feel like watching DVD all the time. When exam is over, we felt so bored there is nothing we can do. Watching DVD? BORED! Not the same routine again please! Go out? No where to go! Sleep? I'm not a pig who sleep 24/7. Eat? Not again! I want to lose weight!

I went out to Merdeka Walk with my room-mate, Joanne. It is a place with variety of food. You can find Penang Char Kuey Teow here too but of course original Penang Char Kuey Teow is much better. It is Monday today so we didn't have the chance meeting any cute guys. It is hard to come into cute guys in Medan though. Coming back from Merdeka Walk at around 9pm, nothing much I can do at home. bored bored bored


me today at Merdeka Walk drinking iced milo-o while waiting for my half-boiled eggs to be served

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...