Monday, October 06, 2008

constipation or digestive problems?

Since young I always have problem when it comes to shitting *opps* Shitting sounded so inappropriate but I don't know what word to use lol. I thought this constipation is quite normal for me because my aunt is having the same problem. People usually go feeding their toilet bowls once a day. According to what I studied, normal people will shit at least once or twice a day. Me? Poor toilet bowl having me as its owner. I only feed it twice or 3 times a week. That was when I'm still in Malaysia.

So what do I do when I'm having this problem? I depend on all these fibre drinks sold in the market. Some said drinking green tea will help. I tried. Some said drinking bubble tea will help. I tried too! The best way is to take more vegetables with high fibres but too bad. Li Ting doesn't like vege. Li Ting is a carnivorous! lol

Now that I'm here studying in Medan, this problem is getting worse. The worst time was when I'm in my 2nd semester. There was once I only shit once in 10 days. Exaggerating?! Yea BUT it is true! I felt so uneasy. My tummy was so big and its hard when you touch it. OMG! I can't eat properly, I can't sleep well at night. My family and friends got so worried of me. That time, I used to say 'My constipation is getting worse. It is terrible!'

Few days back, I had dinner at my friend's place. Talking about the way to her house, it is scary especially at night. Thanks alot to Kai Liang for accompany me back home that night. Well, back to the story. We had steamboat that night. We ate too much so we girls started talking about ways to keep fit and slowly they started asking about my problem.

One of these medicine students were telling, 'li ting, I don't think this is what we usually say constipation anymore. I think you're having digestive problems.' So is it constipation or my digestive system is having problem? I think I better do a full body check-up when I'm back to Malaysia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...