Sunday, October 26, 2008

KSS! I miss you too!

I felt so lonely all these while. I miss my friends in Kuantan alot. I miss each and everyone in Malaysia so much!! I'm so sorry to all of them because I was busy all these while, I didn't contact them often. STPM is just around the corner, I heard first paper is on the 18th November. KSS, jia you jia you!! You guys can do it!

I was so happy receiving emails and messages from all these KSS darlings who are still concern of one of their members here. We didn't contact for so long I thought you guys forgot me already >.< my bad my bad. Oh yeaa.. even though Novel is not one of the members, but she usually will join us in all the hangouts. Well, I think we should talk to our KSS president about giving you a nick lol.

Same like you guys over there in Malaysia, I'll have my Pathology Clinic practical test tomorrow morning at 10am (Malaysia time will be 11am). I'm so nervous now I can't remember all the ways to do those experiments. There are too many! Gosh~ can anybody help me? Hopefully everything will be fine tomorrow =) pray hard for me darlings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...