Sunday, October 19, 2008

loving BATO! gosh~ li ting loves tanned-skin

I’ve done my last paper today oh I meant yesterday. Prosthetic dentistry paper was unexpectedly a lot easier than I imagined but slaps of regrets for myself that I didn’t studied full denture. Gosh~ How can I leave that 4 pages?! OMG!

I went to Sun Plaza with Joanne after examination, get a sugar cracker in Hypermart, had lunch at Kok Toong’s Cafe (not my friend’s though) and then bought a slice of blueberry cheesecake from Bread Talk. I didn’t know since when I started to like this fattening cake so much~ I’m loving it but still I don’t think I can take too much I feel like puking but now it feels loads more better than the old me =)

We both then decided to head straight to Nav Karaoke! Wee~ I love singing so much! Perhaps it was the last day for my mid semester, I got so hyped yesterday singing so crazily, badly in the room *luckily there are only both of us* I know it really sounded crazy going to KTV, took a room only for 2 person lol but who cares? As long as I enjoyed myself there *giggles*

I came home at around 5pm, bathed and put on the corticosteroid cream on my swollen right leg. The swell reduced by the way. I stopped taking the medicine, the antibiotic, analgesic and also tablet for skin allergy today. I wasn’t following the prescription all the while. The doctor prescribed it to be eaten 3 times a day but I usually only took twice a day, plus I don’t really feel the pain now so I think I better stop taking the analgesic. Maybe because I just studied these medicines for my previous paper, I’m so sensitive towards it, I’m afraid I might be addicted to medicine like morphine? Lol... CRAZY LI TING!!! Alright! I’m crapping!

I then watched BBT and got so addicted to it! I love BATO so much! He is so CUTE! OMG!!! I found out I really love tanned skin guys to the max! Come to think of it, if Joanne didn’t tell me, I won’t realize myself that all the guy celebrities I like no matter before this, now or whenever, they are all tanned-skin, sunny boys! OMG!! I do think tanned-skins are COOL! I love that tone but just never thought I’m that crazily obsessed to these tones, these guys till that obvious lol. Done with BBT, I watched gossip girl episode 6. I got a little disappointed though. I thought there would be more climax in this coming episode but never thought both Serena and Blair are best friends again. Evil me? ALWAYS! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...