Tuesday, October 21, 2008

another day spent boringly

It is holiday today. Last day of holiday though. Still remembered I went to campus stupidly with the other 5 housemates yesterday not knowing it is holiday. I really didn't know we're actually having 2 days off after exam. Not planning to do anything today. I felt so sleepy the whole day I didn't know why.

Watched 'Last Friend'. A very good movie given to me by my beest friends in Kuantan. I know this movie is kinda old and I only watch it now. Say I'm out-dated, I think I really am. I didn't know tc is expanding! Teluk Cempedak (did I spelled it correctly?), Kuantan is expanding?! I wasn't in Malaysia for a year and there it pops out a new tc3 where I still dunno which part of the beach is it. TC1 is the main beach where everyone go, TC2 is the place you have to cross the bridge to get there but where is TC3? Nearby Hyatt? lol. Can anybody tell me? It feels like I'm so lost, as if I wasn't from Kuantan lol

Late in the evening, I watched BBT as usual. It seemed to me like its a daily routine to watch BBT. Still love BATO! I don't know if it is because of his skin tone. Still like him even though he is in the old group of BBT. Hmm.. another boring day spent just like this.

Gotta open up my IMT practical manual. I already forgotten the ways in continue doing all these acrylic thing from the gyps-burger I did earlier. Tomorrow's lecturer on duty will be Drg. Lasminda, fasting month had passed. Hopefully her husband don't argue with her tonight, providing her a very good mood tomorrow morning and easily give me signatures tomorrow.

Class will start tomorrow and hmm... there is this Pathology Clinic practical test on this coming Monday I almost forgot about it! Wish me luck, dudes! Oh yea... last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to UCHIYAMA YUUKI and ROGER!! May all your wishes come true!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...