Saturday, December 04, 2010

- de Tinkerbell - | fashion cache

I believe I’m one of the luckiest girls in this world. Many of friends of my age had experienced working. Me? NO! I never worked before unless you say helping out in my parents’ shop once in a while when I’m having semester break is work. Even in my parents’ shop, I don’t help them like my brother did. All I did there was collecting money from customers and give them the change. So where do I get my pocket money if I don’t work at this age?

I’m already 21 and I’m still getting pocket money from my parents like a little girl. Now that I’m not staying with my parents in Malaysia, they’ll transfer money to my account from time to time. Frankly speaking, I felt ashamed asking money from parents. Most of my friends had experienced working. I wanted to get a part time job too but I don’t have time for that. My semester break is always short so nobody would want to hire me. I had told my parents about my plan having an online shop, perhaps like those selling clothes and accessories. You can see a lot of those in Facebook nowadays. My parents are not highly educated. They don’t know computers. You talk to them about internet, they only know MSN because they used that to have video conversation with me =)

After a few months of planning and contacting, and *tadaaa* here I am to announce that – de Tinkerbell – will be opening this Monday (6th December 2010). I’m excited! I’m worried at the same time. Yes, that’s the name of my online boutique. I have a friend as my partner. I thought having online business is easy BUT right now, I won’t say so. Preparation before I started this took a lot of my time. I’m starting to worry if I can cope up with my studies when I’m doing this. I know once I start with this small business, I can’t stop.

My partner and I had designed a logo for my online boutique together. So whenever you see this logo, you’ll know it belongs to us kay?

LOL. Friends, do support me with this new job of mine =) By just a few clicks, check out about - de Tinkerbell - and let's us be friends in Facebook to support me, also not to forget to LIKE our page in Facebook okay? Love you darlings !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...