Monday, March 02, 2009

KKIM Unity Charity Night went worse than last year. MCCC CNY Auspicious Dinner Charity Gala wins!

The dinner started at 830pm. Feast started at 9pm where by 830pm itself, the waited was telling the drinks were finished so they can only serve us plain water. How GREAT! The food SUCKS to the max. It is just some cheap food like we can get even in the cafeteria in our campus. Fried noodle, rice, tofu, chicken, pudding, drinks, and mushroom soup with garlic bread, these were the food they serve us with Rp 80,000 ticket! Yet, many complained saying MCCC Dinner’s ticket at the price of Rp 88,000 was expensive. They should compare the food we serve and the food they serve MAN! At least we don’t serve plain water and we got shark’s fin soup. That was a contra!

I like the opening ceremony very much. It really shows unity. The other performances were NO good! No good at all! I think the only good shows I watched last night was performances by ’07 Indians. They really dance well. I salute all the Indians in my batch really. They practiced dancing even during exam season. I bet the juniors didn’t practice as much as the seniors.

Too bad, I thought the consul general of Malaysia left our dinner halfway was a bad sign of a no good dinner. What happened last night? He didn’t even watch all. He came only for the food! Almost half of the people in the hall had left the dinner at around 11pm which means they also came for the food. A for the Master of Ceremony, I think we 4 are way better! *giggles*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...