Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Normal day =.=

Today is a normal boring day. I had a crazy lecturer who was angry with our attendance in the class today. Then I had Pharmacology lab which I didn’t help much. I got this phobia. I’m scared to swallow tablets. That was why I’m writing down all the data. My friend took the medicine. I think I’ll be doing the same for the rest of the practical till the end of this semester. There wasn’t time for me for even a meal every Monday.

There is a new guy today messaging me. His name is Kelvin, from FK ’07. He got my number from Arlies and said we actually met few times. I don’t recall knowing or meeting a guy from FK. In fact, I think I didn’t know any guys from FK. I meant Indonesians from FK. Of course I know all the Malaysian Chinese here but not Indonesian Chinese. He is the first from FK. I got to know from ZW that he is a playful boy. What did he mean by saying playful? Playful in like disturbs his friends a lot like what I’m doing or did he actually meant playboy? If it’s ‘playboy’ instead of ‘playful’, it makes me feel that there are a lot of playboys around me. Are all the guys the same? All of them are playboys? Sighs…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...