Tuesday, March 03, 2009

OUKC? What does it mean?

I had Dental Radiology lab yesterday where we took the radiography photo of first molar of our partner. I took Hendro. His teeth are so small I managed to take 5 teeth in a single x-ray. Drg. Amrin praised my work saying I developed it very well. I was so happy about it. I then went to FK library to pass Chia Teng my shiny cap. She will be using it saying the juniors are doing a fashion show for the dinner. Whatever it is, I’ll watch it tomorrow night.

Bong surprised me last night. It was the first time he came into my room himself. He not only came in. He came in, sat down in front of me and chatted with me! OMG! How can he change so much this semester? I always think he is a nice guy in my 1st and 2nd semester but he changed in the 3rd semester into a horrible guy. Now, the nice guy came back to me but he is not the old nice guy anymore. This guy now is an extraordinary nice and like I don’t know what word I should use to describe him. I just think these 2 semesters he has this drastic change in him, from a nice guy into a horrible, irritating guy and now back to a better guy than before.

I guess it is because my roommate went out of the room last night, leaving me alone in the room and that was why he dare coming in? I really got no idea. I felt that I really don’t know the right way to judge people these days. I don’t know which is good, which is bad, who is good, who is bad. People nowadays can act very well. In front of you they are nice but who knows they will backstab you when you’re not around?

KKIM Unity Charity Night is tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to this dinner. Today, during the break, most of them who went for the charity dinner last year came asking if I will be wearing something like what I wore last year. They were telling, they already checked out all the girls/ladies in that hall filled with 500 guests and said if there was a prize entitled ‘The Sexiest Lady of the Night’, that would be li ting =.= Too bad, I think this year, they will be disappointed lol. I won’t be wearing that short and those so-called ‘OUKC’ clothes. OUKC means all-you-can-see. Syuhada taught me this. *sweats* in fact, come to think of it, I think I didn’t really wear that openly this semester. Maybe because I think I’m fat now *giggles* whatever it is, I’m trying hard to go on diet. My ‘a day a meal’ diet for the previous month failed this month. I managed to lose 2kg last month. This month, I can just hope I don’t gain weight since I’m eating normally again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...