Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ways to lose weight. Anybody?

I found out lately that most of the girls around me are getting thinner. Even though the way they lose weight is not a healthy way but I kind of envy with their fast method of losing weight! I so wanted to get diarrhea like most of the girls. I know this is not good but what can I do? My constipation problem has worsened. I’m back here in Medan for 2 weeks and me only shitted once. ONCE! No kidding, man!

I felt so uneasy these days. The same feeling came back. Once the food enters my mouth, I felt great nausea! Help me~ Anybody! I don’t feel like eating these 14 days not because I wanted to lose weight but because I feel really uneasy at my tummy. I admit I thought of this ‘a meal a day’ method to lose weight but now it is not because of this weight problem even though I kind of care when others commented on my outlook right now. That is why I so wanted to have diarrhea like diarrhea for a week. I bet everything will be out of my body leading a real clean body!

I got to know Mona was with her strict ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ life for years. She seriously is eating an apple a day only. She isn’t taking any carbohydrates except sometimes she takes biscuits with coffee. Now she looks damn thin. I wanted to follow her steps but I think this is not so good for my health. I already got this digestion problem now, I can’t let my body to have lack of other important nutrients.

I thought of doing aerobic everyday for myself to sweat more since I’m not into any sports. I did it last week but this week when classes have started, I see I really have got no much time for myself even for a little rest. Assignments were given in every class and the worst was that timetable which is wasting our time. Why can’t they just arrange a nice timetable for us? Why do they make us have one or two hours of break in between? There were 2 days where we were supposed to wait for 3 hours until the next class. Bringing laptop to campus everyday is quite heavy for me but what can I do to fill in the free time I have?

I need rest desperately. Today is the 3rd day I’m entering classes and I’m feeling so tired right now. I’m not so sure if it is because of the long day in campus like from 7am to 4pm these three days, by the way, tomorrow will be a longer day, 7am to 5pm, or it is because I am lack of sleep. I did manicure for May today as promised and I am NOT satisfied with what I have done on her. It didn’t come out as nice as I expected. I felt so sorry for her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...