I'm so sorry to make you girls worry so much of me that you people called me nonstop just to ask about my recent condition especially the amount of food I consumed a day. I know all of you care alot for me and I'm very touched for that! I really never thought you girls cared so much for me before this! I shouldn't have typed all those health problems I'm facing here in the blog I guess but anyway, thank you so much for all your suggestions and advices =)
I'll take good care of myself. No worries of me! I still look healthy hehehe... Hey darlings, good luck and best of luck in your STPM kay? It is in a week time I bet all of you are damn nervous right now. Stay cool and relax. Don't work out yourself this time. Take good care of your health too! Remember to get enough sleep and drink plenty of water! ciaoz~
No comments:
Post a Comment