I was in dilemma when I received message from Umaiyal asking for my help. I always wanted to help as much people as I can, living here in Medan because I know I’ll need their help one day no matter here in Medan or back in Malaysia. Why in Medan? It is because I’ll need help from friends to get enough patients in my clinical years. Why in Malaysia? Let’s see… I think because we are all dentist-to-be, we might need help from each other? I believe we will all be in different specialization. Talking about specialization, I still don’t know which kind of specialist I should head for. Should I take Orthodontics? Prosthodontics? Dental Maxilla Surgery? Peiodontics? Endodontics? Or what? There are so many, I never thought Dentistry can be divided into so many.
Back to the dilemma in me. She asked me to help her talk to Dr Rehulina tomorrow morning about the attendance signature. She wanted me to say that I accidentally signed in her column since my name is just below hers. Dr Rehulina had barred her from sitting for the coming practical test on this coming Monday because of it. Should I help her? See if I help her, she would be really glad about it and I’m happy helping my friend but what will Dr Rehulina think and say? She might think I’m telling lies or something else like why did I tried to sign for Umaiyal when she is absent for practical, I tried to cover up her mistakes. If I don’t help, I’m save from Dr Rehulina’s punishment but it is so pitiful for Umaiyal. She didn’t ask anybody’s help to sign for her and now nobody wanted to admit that they signed for her.
After thinking about the pros and cons for some time, I of course don’t dare to do it! I called Andrew to ask if he admitted he helped Peiter signed and discussed with him about what I should do on Umaiyal’s case. He too agreed with me that I shouldn’t help Umaiyal this time. Dr Rehulina is just like a sleeping volcano which will explode anytime. It is best not to test her patience. I’m afraid if I help Umaiyal, she will bar me for my coming practical test too. I didn’t want that to happen, especially incidents which will delay my graduation. Say me selfish and realistic this time, but I’m really sorry to Umaiyal I couldn’t help. I wonder what she will do next. I told her to try talking again to Dr Rehulina. Hopefully Dr Rehulina is just scaring her, didn’t really meant to bar her.
No comments:
Post a Comment