Friday, November 21, 2008

Malaysia, I'll be BACK!!!

Hello people! Li Ting is here, very happy today, not because of examination are coming soon of course *I’m not crazy =.=* It is because… hahaha… because… you know what I’m going to say right? Final is in two weeks time which is so damn scary because this time I really haven’t open up my books. There are too many assignments waiting for me lately. Second mid semester examination on the other hand will be here in a week time but fortunately, that is only for few subjects. Once I’m done with all these examination which drives me crazy and go dizzy, I’ll head back to MALAYSIA! Even though Malaysia is not the best country to me BUT I’m proud being a Malaysian ever since I stay here in Indonesia for studies. Lol.

I just booked my air ticket back home. Home sweet home! Wee~ I can’t wait for the day to come. 19th of December, it is less than a month! This time is a bit different from the previous time I go back. I booked a morning flight. So, I’ll arrive to Terminal LCC (LCCT), Malaysia at noon. The flight takes only 50 minutes. Sometimes if the pilot is good *because he brings me back home faster*, it’ll take me less than 50 minutes. Wow~ well, well, well, I know I am very crazily excited right now but I just can’t help it! I miss Malaysia so much!

Day time flight will bring some tiny trouble for me actually. Back to KL, all my relatives are working that time. That is why I always take night flight when I coming back from Medan, Indonesia. This time it is different because my family doesn’t want me to go to the airport alone at night. Once you had an experience in this Polonia Airport, you’ll understand why my family got so worried when they hear the others are not coming back with me, taking the night flight as usual. Now that I’m taking a day time flight, all my housemates will take the same flight with me. Back to Malaysia, all of us will go to separate ways. N will head back to Kuala Lipis, Pahang, L will go to his sister’s house at Johor with his parents I guess, while C will take a bus to KL Central as usual and then LRT back to his house which is situated at Setapak. I don’t know where B will go. We didn’t really talk these days, not in this semester, especially after that incident last holiday. Last but not least, O, the only medicine student in my house, I don’t know when he will go home. His timetable is different from us.

Alright, enough about the guys in my house! Both the pretty and cute girls in the house will go home together this time. Of course, J is not my sister! We, in fact, has NO any family relationship even though her parents and my mother were from the same place, Sitiawan, Perak. I’ll follow her car to her house from LCCT because my relatives are all working, none of them can fetch me from airport. I thought of taking a taxi or some other alternatives to go back to Aunty Joan’s house but I don’t have the keys. So, the plan now is to follow J to her house and wait for Uncle Jacky to come looking for me at around evening.

I always feel that I bring a lot of trouble to Aunty Joan and Uncle Jacky. They helped me a lot and I know they love me a lot! When I was in Kuantan, they always visit me and my family, bring me for travelling with them *even though we travel in Malaysia, but guess what?? I haven’t visited Sabah and Sarawak, others, I’ve been to those states already*and they buy me things. Not only that, Aunty Joan helped a lot on my studies, not teaching me on lessons I don’t understand, but finding information on Medical and Dentistry studies, helped me looking for dental suppliers all around KL, Selangor and Penang, and many others. BUT look at what I’ve gave them. NOTHING! I gave them absolutely nothing! At this age, what can I do? All I can do now is to study real hard and not disappoint them. I’ve disappoint Uncle Jacky once. I don’t want to repeat it again. He always wanted me to take law studies, so did the others in my family and also all my teachers (school and tuition teachers) but I took dentistry in the end which I myself didn’t know why. I feel funny sometimes on why we didn’t even know why we are doing something. It is as if we do it according to intuitions. I wondered if all these decisions are made right >.<

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...