Friday, November 05, 2010

Deepavali 2010 in Medan

It is a day where Hindu family gathers and celebrates together. I remembered there was once where I was invited by an old friend of mine to her house for Deepavali. We had this Indian curry which was awesome. We played music and danced. Oh I missed the drink her dad prepared for us! Facebook is currently the hottest social network around and I see many of my Indian friends this year posted at their status whining how they missed the day gathering with their family. Perhaps it is because of the thesis and assignments or maybe they’re busy with their never ending classes, they couldn’t go home like they used to do.

I don’t have plan for Deepavali this year. There is this friend who asked me to join them for buffet tonight though but I’m still not sure if I’m joining because I’m not so close with the Indian friends and I couldn’t get to find a partner for myself =( It was said the buffet is under promotion. Its buy one gets one free. So I shall find one partner for myself but I still couldn’t get one. I guess tonight I’ll be home, continue with my Hong Kong series. I actually planned to shop this noon but too bad the girl who promised to go out with me wasn’t replying me or answering me. I’m not sure what is happening. I just felt that she’s isolating herself? Or perhaps I did something wrong, she didn’t want to talk to me? >.< Anyway, Happy Deepavali everyone! Without family around, friends can be your family =) enjoy your fullest with them! Have a great one tonight after class XD oh yea, for those who went home, I want murukku!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...