I'm NOT HAPPY with the guys in my house. Very very disappointed indeed. Why do all the guys play games crazily ESPECIALLY DOTA?! Gosh~ Gaming is more important than assignments now? Why can't they stop just for an hour to complete the assignments? Wanna say I'm fussy? busybody? GO AHEAD! Shout at me! I won't be like this if I'm not in the same group with them. Who cares if they didn't submit their assignments. It is none of my business! BUT now that I care so much because all 5 of us including myself is in the same group.
We've been given 1 week time to finish up this assignment of Dental Radiology on Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ).I know I was lazy and did only 2 slides of the presentations, and I then passed the things I've done to N 2 days after the assignment was given. 2 slides are not too little right? See... 5 people in a group, each do 2 slides, that makes 10 slides. That is just nice! Brilliant me! wakakakak...
So, we're supposed to submit this work today morning. Yesterday morning during my Pathology Anatomy practical, I asked the guys if they've done the work. They asked me looking innocent 'what are you talking about? What assignment?'. FINE. I explained to them about what to do.
Last night, at arounf 8pm, B messaged and asked 'what assignment were you talking about this morning? I just came home. The others are gaming. Nobody seemed to do this assignment. So what should I do? I thought TMJ, lecturer haven't teach us that. Where do we find the materials and info to do the presentation.' I replied 'Lecturer haven't teach about it and she wanted us to do the presentation.' Guess what he replied next? He said 'Then what should we write in the slides? Write whatever we like? You said you did 3 slides and that 3 slides include the first slide which only write the title and our names?!'
I was like OMG! Can't you find the infos online and then as usual, translate all the English articles into Indonesian language?! I don't want him to think that I have prejudice on him so I instead choose not to reply him. I walked to L's room after that and told him to do the slides with the others.
Alright! I thought they would do it after they finish their so-called last round. This morning, they said they done another extra 2 slides, which means we got altogether 5 slides right now and gave me reasons saying they didn't know we have this assignents. They only know it last night. How can they find the infos that late. I was like WTH?! I've told you guys and I passed my works to N few days back and now you guys are putting the blames on me?! Talking bout can't find info online, I thought Mr C still has the internet service for himself in his room?! They then didn't dare talking to me.
Fortunately, Dr. Cek Dara didn't call any of our names to come out for presentation. I wonder what she will comment seeing our great work. She got to know some of my classmates who haven't done their work though and she gave us another few days time, so we have to submit it to her by this Friday. I won't want to be in the same group with these people anymore unless there is no other choice. I don't want to take the risk.
No comments:
Post a Comment