Hmm… how should I get this started? At first, I thought things are really complicated but after thinking over a few times, it looked as easy as ABC. It sounded funny too. The story began long ago. It is just that I didn’t realize it. I was so confused with my own feelings the past week perhaps because of others’ comments on me and my new friend.
It is Wednesday today. I think I can make good decision when I’m in a very ‘clean and clear’ status myself. What happened yesterday? Let’s see. I thought I said I’m a little down with what Zhong Wei told Bong to do at first but I think he is right. Now?! I have another kind of points of view towards things in front of me. Think I’m weird? Call me weirdo I don’t really care.
What I guessed previously were all right! Rubin is going for Amie is right. He called Amie that night because he didn’t call me. It is very true too! Yesterday morning he messaged me as usual asking what I doing but of course after meeting Amie, the way he messaged me, different. I had ‘Tooth Conservation’ class in the morning continued by ‘Removable Partial Denture’ which was fun as usual. Everyone in my group prepared so many questions for the presenters but too bad, Prof. Haslinda never let us asked much this time. Perhaps she is afraid conditions will go as bad as the previous week where almost everybody in my group attacked the others with questions! *giggles* Then I had ‘Dental Public Health II’. That cute lecturer came in again.
After all the classes, I went to the library with Bong. This is the second time I went into the library. Yea… I always admit I’m a lazy student. Imagine I’m here for more than 18 months and I only entered library twice. Great huh? So we were chatting quite normal for the first time =.= I meant it! I really meant it because usually he didn’t talk to me. I’m the one who talked to him all the time. Well, I was a little rude I’m so sorry for that. I was messaging all the while walking to the library. Don’t simply throw guesses alright? There are few people messaging me at the same time. See Theng and Amie were messaging me too.
See Theng wanted to meet me at night and have a little chit-chat if Ethan got better. Ethan has been sick since Valentine’s Day. So what happened in the library? I was following Bong blindly. It seemed like he knows all the way so well. He knows where to check the books, which shelves and all. I suddenly feel I was like so dumb to think of looking shelf by shelf. Somehow I think the information we got from the system is not helping at all. There is NOTHING on the directed shelf. Bong found a book for Periodontology but we didn’t borrow it in the end. I didn’t know I have to activate my student card in the library so I can’t borrow books there until 2 days after the activation. Bong’s card was activated but he didn’t bring some I don’t know what document so he also can’t borrow the books there. Sigh… why the library must cause so many problems to us who wanted to borrow books?
Alright, all the while in the library, I received some surprising messages. One of them was Rubin telling me that he dreamt of Amie on the Sunday night. I don’t really believe on what people call ‘girls’ intuition’ but yesterday itself I suddenly feel girls really got those power to feel and predict stuffs. Exactly like what I guessed, Rubin is really going for Amie! This is yet, not the main point. What surprises me was I smiled reading the message received from Rubin. All these while people have been telling that I really looked like I like Rubin, I had a crush on him, some even said I love him. I denied all the while but I myself was confused. I myself didn’t know whether those confusing feelings in me are meant to be ‘the feeling of liking Rubin.
I didn’t realized I smiled replying his message until Bong asked ‘why you funny, smiling to your phone while typing message? Who is that?’ Then only I realized I was actually smiling. I started to think hard about it. See, I got very happy every time my friends tell me they found their true love, they know who they love, they know who they like, and they have girlfriends or boyfriends. At this very moment, all the questions bothering me were answered. Question on whether I like him or not? It is a big NO! If I like him, I would be damn sad by that time right? But in fact, I wasn’t only happy for him. I encouraged him and told him to call Amie out that very night itself which was last night.
On the way back from library, I thought of going to the pharmacy to get myself some eye drops. I think I got eye infection again. I wonder why is my skin and my eyes so weak? They easily get infected. Bong said he is going to Carrefour and that he’ll help me get those things I need. It felt like the old him is really HOME! The old him has back and is now in front of me again. He has been really nice to me this semester. I got home and got a call from Amie. I told her all about Rubin’s message and made her promised me that she won’t treat me, Rubin and Bong differently after what I told him. She still thinks that I like Rubin. She kept convincing me to tell what is kept in my heart but there is really nothing I kept in there. I wished them luck and all and then I had a long call back to Malaysia. I bet you people out there, every one of you will say I’m a little crazy to do that. I called a friend I knew online. He is also the best friend of one of the guys I once loved. He has been helping a lot in sparing his time for my problems. He is a nice friend.
I talked to him for about 2 hours. It costs me RM19. Cheap right?! *giggles* I learnt a lot from this call. He told me a lot of stuffs. He taught me the right way to analyze which is right, which is wrong and told me what to tell people, what not to tell. He reminded me to choose the right person to tell the right thing. I’ll be in dead meat if I tell things to the wrong person. Thanks a lot for the lesson, 4 aka leng zai! *giggles* Alright I’m not sure if he is leng zai. You can check him out, his blog on your right. Click his name there.
I slept after his call. I felt so tired. I was woken up by Rubin again, telling me to go for dinner. I thought I already told him I’m not going for the dinner with him and Amie because I don’t want to spoil their time together. Somehow in the end I went out with both of them to Gardenia because I told Rubin I must come home early. I got assignments waiting for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment