Alright guess what! I talked to Rubin on the phone till 7.30am this morning and went to bed only that time and wake up at 10am to prepare myself for the lunch in Grand Angkasa at 11.30am for celebrating the success of our MCCC CNY Auspicious Dinner Charity Gala. There I sat with Amie where I thought I will stick myself close to Zhong Wei and Bong at first. Amie asked me to join her in the church at 2pm. I accompanied her there since she was alone. I thought it would be interesting because it was said that there will be special events due to Valentine the day before. We were late for church. We arrived at 3pm.
In the church, Rubin called me but I rejected his call. Common, I can’t answer phone calls in such a holy place right? Everybody in the church was like so concentrating to the talks and all. I messaged telling him that I’m with Amie in the church. I was there because Amie was alone so I accompany her. He then bought 2 tickets for both me and Amie without informing me. I felt so sorry again I came out of church late and he was so nice waiting for me outside the church. After watching ‘Hunting Party’, we went for a bowling session. I don’t feel like going at first. I felt so tired but since Amie was saying let’s go so we went. This is the first time I played bowling. Nah… I think this is the second time. I forgot when the first was. I only remembered the ball almost fell on my toe during my first time. What about this time? Improved? It sucks! I felt so embarrassed. The first 4 games, I hit nothing! The last game, I managed to hit 9!
After bowling, we went to the next door, also in Perisai Plaza. The guys are all playing pool. I was so boring and honestly I was a little jealous I hope I didn’t show it out on my face. I was jealous of Amie to be frank. She can get along with the guys so well unlike me. I still have the same problem. I don’t know the ways to socialize with guys. I see Rubin can get along very well with Amie. He said she looked like Korean and that she is pretty. On the other hand, he said I looked like Japanese. I think somehow during dinner, I showed my ‘so bored’ face out obviously. I was sitting at the end of the corner where nobody noticed me because all the guys were talking to Amie only.
Rubin messaged and asked if I am bored. I told him I am just a little tired. So he replied ‘after this, go home directly’. So after that he sent us home where he has another 2 friends in his car too. One of his friends is sitting next to me. If I’m not mistaken, his name is Jackson. He asked me what course I’m taking. I said ‘dentistry’ he was like ‘oh’, continued by asking Amie the same question. Amie didn’t listen so I told him she is ‘dokter umum’ he got so shocked! All of them said they thought she was taking accountancy or economics because her face looked like she is a secretary because she is pretty. Me in contrary, is having dentist look.
Arrived home, I received message from Rubin asking for Amie’s number. The whole night with Rubin and his friends, I didn’t feel nice and comfortable actually. I always wanted to be the centre of attention but tonight I’m the one who held the position where nobody noticed me. The moment reading Rubin’s message, I felt Rubin is going for Amie. I think he won’t mind about the age matter since his ex was 3 years older. I gave him Amie’s number and wished Amie luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment