I woke up at 10am in the morning. I thought I would wake up later since I slept at 4am (was messaging with Rubin throughout the night). I changed the water in the tank like it was my duty every week *grrr* Bahh… After showering, while reading the meassage sent to me by Rubin, I received call from See Theng. She sounded so unhappy with the dinner last night (MCCC CNY charity dinner). While talking to her on the phone, I put my clothes into the washing machine for cleaning.
We were talking so long until her credit went off! Right after I hung up his phone, Rubin called in and asked if I’m awake, showered, and took my breakfast. He was calling to inform me that he is coming to my house to bring me out. So, I went out with Rubin today together with Zheng Kang, CK, and Liang Jie. We went for lunch at a shop nearby Sun Plaza. The chicken rice there was damn delicious! I took so much of soybean products today. I drank a pack of soybean milk I bought from Brastagi Supermarket. I drank a glass of soybean milk again during lunch. Guess what! I took another glass of soybean milk and tau fu fa for dinner! It is healthy but so fattening!
After having lunch, we walked to Sun Plaza. Rubin’s friend told him that there is dancing, singing and modeling competition. Today’s program was modeling but we think it was boring. Rubin told me that he participated in this competition last year. He didn’t win though. Guess what?! See, he is HOT right? He is actually one of Indonesia’s national models. I didn’t know that! No wonder he is so damn HOT! Wow, I really never thought I would know such a person. At last, my wish came true. I always wanted one of all these celebrities to be my friend and see now, there is RUBIN!
Then, we actually planned to go for bowling but CK didn’t seem to be interested in it so we went to K2 KTV at Jl. Multatuli. We sang for 2 hours. Hopefully my voice didn’t go that bad. Zheng Kang’s voice was quite good. I think Liang Jie was not bad too but he didn’t dare to sing it out. He shouted for most songs. CK was a rapper. He can rap for all the songs. Rubin’s voice… *giggles* he can only sing low pitch music like me. After KTV, Rubin exchanged his car with his sister. Then he kindly sent Zheng Kang to Petula. Rubin at the same time asked me if I’m going out with him after sending the others back. Maybe I can call my other friends since he got his big car back already.
I messaged Ru Xian, See Theng, Amie, Joanne and Bong. All of them are going for a dinner in Hotel Novotel Soechi. I was like ‘why got dinner nobody tell me!’ I told Rubin that everybody is having ‘acara’ tonight. He quickly asked why they went out without me. What can I do? I can just say, ‘they thought I’m going home late so they didn’t tell me about the dinner.’
Rubin is caring enough to think of that it will be dangerous for me to be home alone. So he brought me out for dinner at Tong’s. It is a fantastic place for dinner! The soybean milk is marvelous! While waiting for the food, we played those black and white chess. It was fun the moment inside Tong’s. Seriously, it was a whole lot of fun! The feeling is definitely different from those dinners I had with Albert. I like the designs in Tong’s. They prepared so many games for their customers. They even prepared a grand piano. So we both bet while playing the chess. The one who lost, have to play a song. No I should be saying it this way. I’m supposed to play two songs if I lost because I already passed all 8 grades of ABRSM while he only plays a song if he lost because this October he will be sitting for his first ABRSM exam. In the end, he played a song and I played two songs. There were so many people there, Rubin was like so nervous while playing and he looked damn cute like little kids finding for the keys. Wee~ I’m so obsessed over him now I got no idea why.
He treated me for dinner and sent me home. Arrived home, I was on the phone with mummy for half an hour telling her how people scolded me last night during the dinner. Also, I told her all about the nails problem. Mummy advised me not to do for others for the next dinner. Then Zhong Wei came into my room, gave me the photos we took last night. I meant those photos taken using his camera. Then we both chatted about everybody, about what I did today. Bong joined us for a while. Rubin started messaging again and asked me if I could wake him up at 7.30am. OMG! Out of all people, why chose me? *think hard*
No comments:
Post a Comment