Am I a sensitive girl? Did I misunderstand everybody here? How come I always feel that the people here are all selfish? I was taking my nap when I received Mee San’s reply. I asked her when the three of them (Mee San, Swee Luo, and May) will come over to my place for their nail arts. I promised them to do their nails for them for this Saturday. See, I’m not used to break my promise unless to those who broke their promises to me. Nail arts, I wanted to do for myself too of course! I’ve designed all the nail arts for five of us. I got too excited *giggles* I have to do my own nails last so I think I’ll do mine on Friday night. Maybe, Joanne and mine will be done on the same night. So I thought of telling them to come over these few days.
Mee San’s reply was telling they will be having skills lab and that they are washing their clothes by themselves so they worry if they do these few days, lecturers will scold them and that the nail arts will go off while washing their clothes. Alright, scolded by lecturer, I understand but washing clothes?! It is not like they are brushing their nails. Of course they must understand after I did those for them, they have to take good care of it. Then she also told me to go to her house for make-up because ‘all the things are in their house’. I wondered what ‘all the things’ are.
I mean, common la, if they don’t want to help me and Joanne with the make-ups, they can just tell right? Why choose such lousy excuse? I actually wondered if they are like that because I told them my time are quite full this semester but what I told her was real true! I have classes from 7am till 4pm. Boring classes! Thursday and Friday I’ll finish class at 12pm but I got to practice piano with Zheng Kang. I think I have to arrive to Grand Liberty Restaurant this Saturday early to check out on the piano’s sound because the last time I used it was all out of tune! Say me perfectionist, I really don’t want anything to go wrong on my performance both for piano and all as the Master of Ceremony.
Anyway, put away all those useless people. I’ve messaged See Theng and talked to her about the make-ups. She might help me with simple make-up. I don’t want to look pale. I think I look pale with what I done on myself last Saturday night for DSC CNY Dinner. Again, am I sensitive? Or I misunderstood what they are trying to tell me.
I felt so sleepy in all the classes today. I almost fell asleep! I came home, quickly showered, put on a mask and then took my nap for about 3 hours. Now I felt better, at least I don’t really feel that dizzy or headache like in the morning. I just don’t want to fall sick at this time. I got loads of assignments to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment