Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I don’t want him to be SAD because of me

I got so excited every time I have gizi class but today is EXCEPTIONAL. This lecturer is boring! He taught us about carbohydrates. It is more or less alike our old chemistry class back in the school. I had IMT II lab which is another boring thing to do of the day. Bong was here again to talk to me in the lab. Let me recall, I think this is the first time he did so. Then I thought of asking Joanne to have lunch together somewhere where before I asked her, she told me she will have meeting with Prof. Haslinda. The practical ends half an hour earlier. I thought I can have more time online in FK library but who knows all the PCs are occupied. So I went home.

I got down from the public transport at Joko Solo as usual and there I might Cathrine, Tyson, Henny and Rudy. I joined them for lunch and did some laundry when I got home. Blackie said goodbye to this world at 1330 hours. I wondered if my group mates and I gave Blackie an overdose injection. Blackie was so energetic last night but dead harden this noon. I quickly messaged Uma and told her about Blackie. I went to class and waited for the lecturer. This is not the first time. This lecturer is always late. Thank GOD I brought ‘blaze’ with me. ‘Blaze’ is a monthly newsletter by PMUSU. I bought it this morning as they wrote something about MCCC CNY Auspicious Dinner Charity Gala and also DSC CNY Dinner. I guess they copied the article we inserted in the booklet for guest. Columns for DSC were so lousy, no article, only four pictures posted.

If I’m not mistaken, I told Bong in the class that I already posted the blogs for the past week using his laptop last night. I don’t know which blog made him moody and sad again. I don’t know to say if I’m worried or what. I just know I feel bad. I feel very bad indeed. I felt that I brought a lot of sorrow to him. I felt every time he is unhappy, the things will sure be related to me. Am I again, sensitive or what? I felt so sorry I don’t know what I did this time. All I know from his friend is that his mood changed drastically after reading my blog. He went out to his friend’s place and not home till now. I wonder how he is feeling now. Hopefully he feels much better after his nap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...