Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disturbed by Mr. Rubin

I didn’t manage to wake up in the morning yesterday for the first time in Medan. I think I’m sick. Zuo Loong said I’m sick because I was with Rubin the whole day the day before yesterday. Craps =.= I skipped Periodontology class. I called Rubin to wake him up. He asked me to do so the night before we both slept. I forgot he wanted me to wake him up at 7.30am so I called him at 7am. He answered my phone and I talked to him so I thought he was awake. I slept back and again I didn’t manage to wake up for lab. Thank GOD Rubin gave me a call to disturb me. He teased me saying I sleep like a pig. I was like ‘so did you!’ He asked why I said so. I told him about the call I gave him in the morning. Guess what! He didn’t remember talking to me in the morning and said I was dreaming *sweats*

Rubin asked me if I wanted to go to Cemara Asri yesterday for ‘chap go meh’ celebration. There will be programs and fireworks there starting 8pm. He told me to ask my other friends too. I asked but no one seemed interested in going out once I said Rubin is a guy. I myself wanted to go so much. I wanted to see how the people here celebrate and I didn’t celebrate the last day of New Year in Malaysia before so I think this might be a very good experience.

Zhong Wei at the same time asked me to join him and Vanijah for dinner. He said Bong will come too. Zhong Wei seemed to really like her. Here, I wish them luck! Vanijah in the end said she is having headache and so she can’t come out. So, we changed our plan, we asked Rubin out for dinner at Obonk. Rubin came to my house to drive us out after his class. I introduced them all. We had dinner, chatting happily. Both Zhong Wei and Bong laughed at us both bananas.

Arrived home, I gave Danny a call and there we chatted for an hour. He has got a girlfriend right now named Evelyn, a year younger than me, also from Ipoh, studying with him in Aussie now. So far, I’m the only person who knows about their relations. Danny thinks this relation won’t last long since he is graduating and all. After talking to him, Rubin called and guess how long we were on the phone. We chatted for 4 hours! It was 3am when we both stopped talking.

This is the longest record ever I’ve been chatting on the phone with someone! He told me all about his ex, the reasons why he didn’t continue as a model, also why he didn’t sign the contract with the company in Jakarta to be an actor. Then he asked about my ex and all. He told me he likes cute girls, not pretty girls. He likes cute girls with smile and that girl must be friendly. I felt so tired this morning I slept only around 3 hours. I told See Theng about him. Ru Xian was so excited. She even asked how come Rubin only asked me out.

I personally think he asked me out just as friends. He wanted to know more friends but the others (See Theng and Ru Xian) think he has feeling for me. How can it be?! We only know each other for a week! OMG! Speaking of him, he really looked like Daniel Wu, the Hong Kong artist. I felt so tired I slept at 3pm, set my alarm clock at 5pm so that I can take another bath and go dinner with Zhong Wei, Vanijah and Bong. 3.38pm, Mr Rubin the ‘boy boy’ (that’s what his family call him) called me and disturbed again telling it is already 6pm. OMG!

I really wonder if he has got nothing better to do. After I’m wide awake disturbed by him, he told me to wake him up at 4.45pm. See, he wanted me to wake him up, that is why he woke me up WTH! I called him 6 times altogether to wake him up. He is a PIG!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...