I went to Albert’s home as planned with Zheng Kang. There were two big dogs in black in the cage. Thank GOD they were in the cage. They were both much taller than me when they stand and they were damn fierce, barking nonstop. If I’m not mistaken, they were called rockbelers? I don’t know the names and the spelling la…
Surprisingly, we managed to settle these songs today, playing duet! As usual, when it comes to duet, I’m playing the melody. It is a continuous chorus from few famous songs; starting with Lee Hom’s ‘wei yi’, Jay’s ‘pu gong yin de yue ding’, then an old song ‘yue liang dai biao wo de xin’, continued by Michael’s ‘yue ding’, Jay’s ‘dao xiang’, an Indonesian song (I don’t know the title) and lastly, ends with Jay’s ‘an jing’. You’ll see most of the songs played are Jay Chou’s songs. He is famous in this place.
Before coming back home, I visited the juniors’ hostel. The rooms are way smaller to be compared with those I was staying during my first year. I came home thinking the meeting in my house has not ended but again, they were here for chit-chatting only. Swee Luo, Josephine and May were here too. It was as if we don’t have class tomorrow morning. May was busy with the cosmetics, trying all of them on our faces. She wanted to figure out which colour suits us before the dinner so that we won’t be that in a rush on the day since we are all having classes during the day time.
Me? After being seated for a while for May’s experimental use, I started with manicure business. My duty within these girls for this coming dinner will be doing manicure for all 5 of us. I have to think and match the colours of the nail polish with the dress they are going to wear. Not only that, I also have to take in-charge of the design of the nail arts. It is fun with the girls around at times. I’m pretty tired today. My schedule starting last Monday was nonstop. I need more rest! I need to lose weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment