Wednesday, April 29, 2009

thanks thanks thanks

I'm so touched knowing all these old friends in Malaysia still care so much for me. I'm sorry to make you all worry of me because of my relationship. Perhaps it is all because I'm still new in this relation. Time will change things into better! I'm seriously surprised reading your comments, emails etc. I seriously never thought you people would spare your time for such long wods for me. I appreciate them really. Guess what?! I've saved them in my diary =) I love you people! I miss MGS life so much! There, I can chat with each and everyone of you freely. Thanks for checking out my blog even though this blog has been dead. I desperately need listener here leaving alone in Medan. I miss all of you so much!

3 comments:

geeds said...

ya. ya...
i miss MGS too. A-LOT!
Life in MGS was a fan-freaking-tastic cool.
*graduation song playing background*
reminiscing all the memory back then especially on our Graduation Nite

Blues89 said...

im alwaz here by ur side xD
feel free to find me LOL!!

Blues89 said...

Hmm..I am always here ar...^^
u can find me anytime what

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...