Monday, October 29, 2007

Wow~ I'm here fo 2 MONTHS liao..

I'm here just to kill time actually. Living alone right now makes me think alot about loads of stuff, so I thought I better start this off. Well, at times, time really flies. I never thought I'm here in Medan, Indonesia for 2 months already. Wow.. *applause for myself* I sort of adapted myself to the great conditions here already. Coming here really make me realise how much I miss MALAYSIA, especially our food back home.

I'm living in a hostel right now, named Asrama YPAP (Yayasan Pendidikan Anak-anak Perkebunan). I wonder since when my parents are 'pekebun'? hmm..

Well lets see some pictures down here. You can view these from my room. Cool? nahh..



Next, look how old is my university. Why is there nobody around to fix this??

I really got shock when I see this broken pillar on my first day in University of North Sumatera. sigh...

What to do? Its Indonesia. Its lucky for me not putting much hope on this wonderful country.

Talking bout the food here, they are wonders. Everywhere you go, high class restaurant? mamak tepi jalan? cafeteria? hostel canteen? you name it, they'll surely recommend you with thier famous NASI GORENG. I wonder why they like the goreng goreng so much. Its really oily and spicy.

Weather? Its very hot here compared to Malaysia. I can't stand the heat here anymore. I like Berastagi's weather though. Its really cooling there and I had fun staying there even though its only for one night.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

i totally agree...
mayb bcuz they so skinny so they need oily food to make them look fat...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...