Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a good friend of mine~

I was trying so hard to get my close friend back but too bad he declared to me, he admitted that he is avoiding me all these while and the reason he gave was because he is fear of the feeling might be back again. I wasn’t happy when he told me he is not following my blog anymore. When he told me about it, it somehow made me feel he got no more feelings for me. He really let go of our past. Yea, I should say it is a good thing but I don’t feel easy knowing he doesn’t care even a bit about me anymore. He is a very nice guy I used to like him. In fact, to be honest, I was considering about him because he is really a very nice guy to me. After chatted with him about our past, we had concluded this. We can’t be together because he tried stepping into my life at the wrong time.

My blog is inactive at most time due to the hectic life I’m leading right now. I have no time for my blog. I have no time to share here but I got a habit. When I’m sad, when I’m angry, I’ll type. I used to tell my stories to my best friends last time but now that I’m not in Malaysia, it is difficult. That’s why I started to write a lot. Writing made me feel better at times. It feels like I’ve shared with somebody though I don’t know who the reader is. It was quite surprising that day after I posted my last blog, I received a comment from him telling me to delete off the link to my blog from my Facebook profile since my blog is dead most of the time. Does this mean he is actually still following my blog?

From his personal message in MSN, I think he is facing some problem. Deep in my heart, I knew he won’t share any of his problems with me anymore. I still tried asking him just now. I asked him via MSN chat. He didn’t really told me what is happening as predicted. He told me he has a best friend now. I’m happy for him. At least I know there is a person here, away from our hometown, who still can share his problems with him, reducing his stress. Studying here can be very stressful at times. I’m not sure if he will be reading this post. Here, I wish he’ll lead a better, stress-free life. Care not about the rumours around you ya buddy! Like I told you, people tend to be tired when they see no response or any further progress about the shits they’re spreading. Don’t worry, be happy =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...