Exactly like a chef mixed up flour and water in order to do cookies, I mixed the powder (gyps) with water in a rubber bowl using a plastic spatula with ratio 2:1. I didn't really follow the ratio though. I just do it according to what I think it is alright. No worries... my work turned out to be really fine, a perfect GYPS-burger.



After mixing them up, I pour the mixture of the powder and water from rubber bowl into cuvet (there are 2 sides of cuvet, now pour into the lower part). Here we have to pour till it is about 3 quarter full. Then, I place both the incisals I carved the other day on the mixture, pressing it down so that half of the incisals are beneath the gyps.

Next, I'll let the gyps dry and harden. When it is hardening, I can feel the heat from outside the cuvet. It shows there is reaction between the molecules. Now that it is already dry and harden, I have to put vaseline on the surface of the gyps and the wax carved teeth, not to forget the cuvet so that it is easy to be opened later.
The vaseline is oily and sticky, making feel real discomfort. I forgot my pair of gloves. I put them into another bag *slaps of regrets* Now I see the disadvantage of having a few bags at a time. Vaseline act as a separating medium here where it separates the lower cuvet and the antagonis cuvet. We're doing the same thing to the upper side of the cuvet. Mix the powder and water again, and pour them into the cuvet covering the wax teeth.




Leave it to dry and harden again. NOW... li ting's GYPS-burger is ready to be served! Yummy! Anybody? Wanna give it a try on the taste of this GYPS-burger I made? lol

No comments:
Post a Comment