Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm in Semester 3 already

It has been long since the last time I posted something here. Yeaa.. in fact it is like almost a year ago. I first planned to have this blog here to kill time as I said in my first post. This semester is really busy. Semester 2 was somehow tiring too. It was as if I'm not taking Dentistry but Arts. I drew so much last semester.

What do I draw? Let's see..
I drew bones, muscles, joints and ligaments for Human Anatomy. Yea.. exactly like what you're thinking. Everything from head to toe. Every each bones from small to big and labeled them. Not only that, I also have to memorize them for my practical exams. Anatomy practical exams are scary. There are so many to memorize. Frankly speaking, I failed my first Anatomy Practical Test. There are only 5 students passed in my batch and thanks alot to the Head of Department for giving us second chance to take the exam again so that we don't have to repeat the whole semester again. Also, thank GOD I passed in my remedial *happy* I can't imagine me burning night oils again for the drawing which drove me crazy!

Not only we drew in Anatomy, we also drew alot in Histology. Drawing all the cells and layers of epithelium using only pink and purple colour which I actually still don't know what I'm drawing till now. They are so confusing as they looked the same! Alright. I admit I'm very very weak in cells studies.

I failed my Radiology paper which was really sad. I was accused that I copied in exam and therefore the lecturers failed me and made me retake this subject again next semester which was a waste of time. Well, should I blame myself or my friends? I cried for the first time in Indonesia on the day being accused. It is NOT my wrong that day! I didn't copy answer nor I gave answers! 3 students asked answers from me on the same day and I'm the only one failed?! Why not them? It is so unfair. I didn't know why my friend, J is so lucky all the time.

That was quite a hard semester but at least I still manage to get one extra subject for this semester. I envied L who is really smart. Yea.. just like what S said, he is good looking and smart. Its hard to find guys like L nowadays. Alright. I should say he is not too good-looking but at least to be compared to any other guys around here, he is the best looking guy ever!

I'm now staying with my 'gang'. We shared and rented a house near to the campus. 7 perople altogether in this house, only 2 girls including myself. Many said it might be dangerous staying with a bunch of guys and many will think about something else but hmm.. I trust all these guy friends. At least we are all good friends now. Living alone away from families, who else should we rely on if its not our friends? hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...