Monday, April 27, 2009

I musn't give up easily!

There are still people supporting me even though many commented about my relation with Kelvin. I asked why is it so shocking to know I'm with Kelvin now. Their replies were funny. I mean, they didn't really replied. They just said "because... it's Kelvin?!! and Li Ting! I mean, Li Ting and ... err... Kelvin? Just shocking. I'm so sorry for being so judgmental." What do they mean by this?

I received a comment from G-dah. I published it. You people can just click the button below to read it. It is so nice for her to wish the best for me even though she sounded surprised knowing me having an Indonesian boyfriend. I really need more supports from my friends to build up and increase my self-confidence. These days I have been so down. I have no confident for myself. I hate myself for doubting Kelvin.

I shouldn't think negatively. Well, I'm not as optimistic as others think of me. I had enough this one week. Today is the 31st day we are together. Perhaps I'm thinking too much. That is what i must not do! All I have to do now is, exactly like what G-dah just commented, TRUST! I must have faith in our relation. I must trust my partner. I must believe that we can make it. I must not give up so easily. I must not cry anymore for what had happened in the past because crying helps NOTHING. We can't change what has already happened. I must learn to be tough.

I just messaged Kelvin and I promised not to change. I promised him I won't give up on our relation so easily and I want him to do the same. Give us both some time. Perhaps it is like what Tracie told me. We just got together. Maybe this is the reason why I feel insecure being with a busy guy who spends little time with me. I'm just not used to this new life. TIme will change things and I will soon adapt myself perfectly into this new life with Kelvin.

2 comments:

geeds said...

sure i will support you..
i'm your friend what?! haih~

that's the way to go li ting!
keep up the spirit.
be positive!

even if the relationship doesn't turn out to be as what you expect, at least you have give all your best to make it work.
but let us just push that thought away...

don't try to be too damn perfect for him.
nobody is perfect and so do you.
he is trying as hard as you do.
if not, he wouldn't want to be your guy in the first place.
right?

"beauty attracts attention, personality catches the heart..."
beauty does not last long, so do the relationship that was based on it..
what starts form the heart last long, remains, hard to forget and never end.

so, think about it...

xoxoxo :)

4 ™ said...

dun worry, be happy.
negative thought can hav bad influence over the relationship o..

hihi ^^

ur situation same as me.
but i dun feel any threat also..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...