Thursday, April 02, 2009

Long time no see PEOPLE! So sorry for the dead blog all these while >.<

It has been long since the last time I posted here. Life has been hectic and I got not time to go online. Wow~ Really sounded like a busy lady right? *giggles* Well, let me update myself here! I just sat for my Mid Semester Examination. Some of the results were out and they are very OK! XD There are a lot of assignments waiting for me and I have to always do them in a rush >.< What to do? All of you know I’m a last-minute doer right? Hehe…

I’ve been learning how to cook! I gave grandma calls to ask her for guidance and I’ve tried cooking a few times. Of course it didn’t taste like grandma’s cooking. I miss her food so much! Plan going to Redang with family was canceled because we were told that our Final Examinations will be postponed. I’m not happy with that at all. I’ll have my first patient this Friday for my Dental Radiology practical. Right now, I am so nervous, yet excited! I’m afraid I couldn’t interpret the roentgenogram taken.

As for relations, Bong and I are friends again. I really hope that he understands I got no feeling for him and that I only treat him as my friend, not more than that! Rubin and I are still quite close. He tells me whenever he has problems and he asked a lot about me. Don’t mistake this; he didn’t call me every night like what he did already. He likes a girl now, my senior. I’m in love right now. He is an Indonesian Chinese. He is now taking his 2nd year studies in the Faculty of Medicine, University of North Sumatera. He is cute! He is caring and he treats me really good! Remember the cute guy I was telling you people here?

You people don’t have to guess. It is HIM! Kelvin Yuwanda! I bet you people never thought I’ll accept a guy so fast right? Yea… I’m feeling the same here. In fact, I was shocked myself how I suddenly am so ADVANCED now. I accepted him. We started our relation last Saturday which was on the 28th March 2009, 2133hours (Medan, Indonesia time). Nobody knows about this yet. Both of us didn’t tell any of our friends yet. I’m not planning to tell my family first because I know they sure will object. Mummy just gave me a call yesterday talking about all these and I’m not happy at all. Kelvin promised to go through all the obstacles with me. He has been planning a lot. He plans about our future, about everything. He is a sensitive guy where he knows every time I’m not happy. I didn’t know how he can feel it. I love him now and I don’t want to lose him.

I can’t wait to go home, back to Malaysia. I miss everybody there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...