Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FRESH from oven~

I got a good news, also a bad news. Good news will be, I'll have one week holiday in few days time. Bad news will be I'll have my Mid Semester Examination right after the holiday. Should I be happy or sad? Examination is so near and yet I haven't started touching a single page of my thick books. There are loads to read for this sem as all the exams are supposed to be done in essay form not like previously, everything in MCQ. Timetable for my Mid Sem Exam:


08 October  Dental Public Health I

09 October  Pathology Clinic

11 October  Dental Radiology I

                  Philosophy

13 October  Orthodontics I

                  Oral Biology

15 October  Pharmacology and Therapy I

16 October  Pathology Anatomy

18 October  Prosthodontics I

2 comments:

Joanne said...

yea right, you did'nt study...
what lies you telling la...
no one will believes you de...

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...