Sunday, February 07, 2010

What is L.O.V.E

What is love? I guess no one can give you the definition for the word love. Once, I was chatting with a friend and he was asking "why don't we have a handbook teaching us how to handle our relationship? How nice it is if we have a theory book that way, when we have problems in relation, we can find solution in the book." I don't know if this is a brilliant idea or should I laugh at this. Then I asked these mentioned by my friend to another friend of mine and he said "CRAZY! If there is a handbook for love, then it is not love! You have to feel love yourself."

Still, the question here is what is love? Do we feel very happy when we're in love? or do we suffer at times for love? Is love a sacrifice? Is love the best thing in the world? I guess it all depends to your other half =) Will you be proud of your bf/gf? Will you want everybody to know by telling "HEY! This is my bf/gf!" IF there is a partner of yours whom didn't want his/her friends to know about you, what is the reason of these? Is it because you're not good enough or you're embarrassing him? Why are there people who are so proud of their partners but some others are hiding?

Sighs... how do we know if that guy/girl is the right person for us? Love is so complicated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...