TADAIMA!!! Woo-hoo~ I'm finally stepping on Malaysia's land! Finally! I must appreciate these 20days. How I wished my holiday will be longer sighs...
I arrived yesterday afternoon at around 1215pm. LCCT had changed so much. It is bigger now and of course I won't forget to get myself some chocolates in the duty free shop! Yea.. I know I'm fat now but chocolates! I would die for them hahahaha... I was lucky C is there to wake me up yesterday afternoon or I'll miss the flight! I couldn't wake up when my alarm rang at 6.30am. Thank GOD he knocked my door at 7am as the taxi will be there for us at 7.30am!
J's mummy fetched me home as planned. My good brother was waiting for me at home that time. I had a good chat with my brother. I miss those time so much... Talked to him every night before we sleep. That's what we did since young. No that we were separated so far away, we didn't do it for years. I felt dizzy yesterday. The pilot is NO good! What to do! Indonesia AirAsia - Can't expect much..
I felt sleepy and dizzy and yet I was chatting with my brother about alot of stuffs - my life in Medan, his life here, his studies, discussion on what course he should head for, dances and many more. I'm proud and glad to know that my brother now is no longer the old him. He is not as shy as he was. He is braver now and I am so PROUD to tell that his studies is still that good. His results are GOOD as always! Keep it up BRO!
My cousins came home in the evening (Hui & JT. They were both so cute. JT is now so skinny but still chubby. A baby boy who is one year old right now, of course is a little frightened to see me as a stranger but I was there playing with him until 1230am. Yea.. JT is hyperactive like his sister. They sleep late and wake up late everyday just like my old life.
My schedule here in Malaysia is in a mess right now. There are so many events coming up but I couldn't arrange them well. Trip to Penang, MGSS chinese girls' reunion, gathering with KSS, outings with Sik Mei, Hui Yi, Koh Sim and Yaw, meeting all the tuition-mates, and many more! 20 days is really not enough for me! I need more time here.
No comments:
Post a Comment